If you have back pain and want to feel better, then everything you need to know is right here.
I injured my own back, learned how to fix it, became a Chiropractor (and a Personal Trainer) and have helped 1000’s of people get their life back.
This is what I teach them. It’s all the practical things you can start doing today, to help your back recover.
Most people with back pain need to change something they are doing. It could be how they sit, sleep or move, or perhaps what they eat, or even how they manage stress. But how do you know what that is for you?
The simple answer is you don’t, yet.
But the quickest way to find out, is to use this information that has helped thousands of people to be free from back pain, and take one small step at a time. Just try one thing each day, and there will be something in here that helps you get the relief you want.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
If you’re done with back pain and want your quality of life back, I made this course for you.
- Maybe you don’t want to live on painkillers anymore.
- Or you’re stuck on a long waiting list for physio or to see a specialist (or perhaps you’ve been there already).
- You could have tried different things like chiropractic or osteopathy, but the results didn’t last, or you felt even worse.
- You’ve probably heard conflicting advice from well-meaning family, friends and forums.
And understandably, you might be getting frustrated.
I know this because I see it all the time.
As a doctor of chiropractic, most people who come to see me have tried all sorts of things. Some have nearly given up. A lot of the time I’m their ‘last resort’, or someone talked them into it.
And I’ve been there myself.
- I injured my back doing karate when I was 16, got sciatica all down my left leg and couldn’t walk properly for 6 months.
- That’s when I discovered chiropractic and physio. But I still had to learn for myself how to stay pain-free.
- So I went to university to study the science of backs, graduating as a chiropractor in 2004.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s this: The people who get better are open to doing something differently.
Getting over back pain isn’t just about someone else ‘fixing’ you. Especially if it’s been there a while.
But it’s not complicated. It’s often very simple, if you know what to do.
Like most things, it’s often about making small changes, but doing them consistently.
So pretty much everything I teach my patients is in this course.
It’s a piece by piece guide, with all the knowledge and tools you need, to finally be free from back pain.
And you can message me any time you want if you have questions.
I hope this course changes your life.
Mike Cassidy-Hogg DC
Doctor of Chiropractic & Personal Trainer